Challenges faced in training expatriate managers
For University Assignment Help , please contact us .
Some of the challenges faced by the HR in training expatriate managers are:
- Decoding the appropriate time for training
- Aiding and assisting them in ensuring that they are able to adjust to the new system in the country
- Understanding the pace of training which will ensure the trainee picks up the material easily
- A determination of facts whether the family of the expatriate has adjusted to the new culture of the country. If not then designing a structure that would help them to adjust to it soon.
- Understanding and assimilating information about the progress of new language learnt by the manager.
- Assessing the response of the trainee towards the training program by undertaking a Gap analysis
- Filling the gap by infusing elements left out in the actual training program.