How to be a brilliant student in college?
Every student aspires to be the best student in the class. Brilliance is not a natural phenomenon. It can be cultivated with constant practice and determination.
- Be responsible – A brilliant students needs to be responsible in the first place. Make sure that you never skip any classes whatever the reasons may be. Be attentive in class without getting distracted.
- Physical and Mental fitness – Fitness plays a huge role in being a successful student. Engaging in physical activity or sport will not only make you physically fit but also keep you mentally alert. Yoga and meditation are wonderful tools to improve the concentration.
- Time management – A brilliant student is not only brilliant in academics but brilliant in time management as well. Prepare a schedule and adhere to it religiously.
- Meeting deadlines – Submit your assignment, project work on time. Make your assignments as professional as possible.
- Studying from other sources – A brilliant student is always a seeker. Look out for content from other sources than your text book. Visit the college library or surf about the topics to get into the nuances of it. Learning is an everyday process that needs constant practice and dedication.
- Stay humble – If you are doing well, stay humble. Teach others and spread your knowledge. Teaching is both beneficial for the student as well as the teacher.