Conditioning and Reinforcement
Instructions: You may answer three (3) of the following seven (6) questions . Do not answer any more than three questions total. You may use your text, notes or any sources of references other than another person in completing this test. All definitions must be written in your own words: all examples must be of your own invention.
- Briefly describe the model for classical conditioning, explaining and demonstrating how it works using an example of human behavior.
- Briefly describe the model for instrumental conditioning, explaining and demonstrating how it works using an example of human behavior.
- What is meant by continuous & Discontinuous Reinforcement? What are the schedule(s) for each? Explain/cite examples.
- List, define, and cite an example of each of the four types of interference. Explain your examples.
- Identify and define the retrieval processes within memory, and cite and explain an example for each.
- Identify a task to be learned through conditioning. Explain how one could use at least two of the techniques that affect learning to learn the aforementioned task.
For assistance on completion of this assignment email us : email@example.com or live chat with us now.